Our Exclusive System of Engineered Sprockets and Belts
new SilentSync offers a powerful innovation in synchronous drive
systems. With up to 25% more power capacity* and static conductivity**,
it’s a revolutionary upgrade from previous models – and even more
advanced than standard round-tooth belts and chain drives.
- Up to 25% more power capacity
- Static conductivity
- Up to 19dB quieter than straight tooth belts
- Over 1,500 possible sprocket combinations
- Rated for continuous service at 200° F
- Up to 98% energy efficiency
SilentSync’s patented Helical Offset Tooth (H.O.T.) design merges belt and
sprocket into the quietest, smoothest and one of the most compact
synchronous drive packages available. The result is a continuous rolling
tooth engagement that reduces vibration and improves the overall
efficiency of your drive system.
SilentSync offers the following:
- Aramid Tensile Member
– pound for pound, stronger & more flexible than steel to handle
today’s drive design. Resists fatigue, elongation and shock loads, even
in high-torque conditions, so there’s no need to retension SilentSync belts once properly installed.
- HiBrex® Rubber Compound
– resists tooth deformity while increasing tooth rigidity to ensure
precise synchronization over prolonged use. Also resists the effects of
oils, coolants, heat and ozone for maximum service life.
- Plioguard® Facing
– proprietary treatment strengthens the tooth, increasing load carrying
capacity. Reduces tooth engagement friction, allowing for prolonged
belt life and minimal wear while allowing the belts to operate in a wide
variety of environments.
- Color Spectrum System
– color-coded part numbering system of belts and sprockets make it
easier to select proper drive combinations. Match the color and you’ve
matched the correct belt and sprocket!
compared to previous generation product. **Drive conditions and service variables in
combination with time in operation can result in loss of static
conductivity. It is recommended that a conductivity check be added to
drive preventative maintenance programs where belt static conductivity
is a requirement.