This narrow cross-section joined belt with aramid cords is for the industry's toughest drives that have high horsepower and require higher tension and increased resistance to shock loads.
Team Plus belts keep the tough drives going. The ‘Plus’ refers to the
belt's special aramid fiber reinforcement, which, pound for pound, is
five times stronger than steel.
- Up to 50% more horsepower capacity than standard belts
- Perfectly matched belts within a banded set
- Less maintenance required due to low stretch means less downtime
- Reduced drive component size
Built for power:
fiber treated with enhanced cord-to-rubber adhesions. Aramid fiber provides greater HP capacity and resists deterioration due to environmental
conditions such as salt air, moisture and other adverse elements.
- Our exclusive
rubber compound provides superior performance, long service life
and is the best in heat, oil, static and abrasion resistance.
envelope is a unique rubber compound that offers greater
flexibility around smaller sheaves, which translates to increased
horsepower and drive efficiency.
- The tie band backing is impregnated with our engineered compound to provide unmatched strength and stability.
high strength of Torque Team Plus belts provides exceptionally high
torque capabilities and horsepower ratings. These high belt
capabilities may exceed standard sheave capabilities. To assure safety
and satisfactory drive operation, consult your sheave supplier for
View our customer success stories and see how companies save.